Not eligible for a group plan? Take advantage of the robust travel protection benefits provided to individual travelers of all ages via the Worldwide Trip Protector plan – offered through Travel Insured International for USA residents.
Some benefits are only available if the plan is purchased within 21 days of your first trip payment.
|PLAN BENEFITS||MAXIMUM BENEFIT AMOUNT|
|UP TO 100% OF TRIP COST**|
|UP TO 150% OF TRIP COST**|
Reimburses up to $200 per day for reasonable hotel and meal costs (among others) when you are delayed 3 hours or more due to a covered reason, up to a maximum benefit amount of $1,500.
|UP TO $1,500|
Reimburses up to $250 for fees associated with a change to your air itinerary or fees assessed by your travel supplier for changing your original travel arrangements due to a covered reason. Coverage begins when you depart on the first travel arrangement for your trip.
|UP TO $250|
|Accident & Sickness Medical Expense|
Medical Expense benefits for up to $100,000 to cover treatment costs when an accident or illness strikes during your trip.
|UP TO $100,000|
|Baggage & Personal Effects|
Provides up to $1,000 when bags or personal effects are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed during your trip.
|UP TO $1,000|
Reimburses up to $500 for necessary personal items (such as clothing) when your bags are delayed 3 hours or more after your arrival at a destination other than your return destination.
|UP TO $500|
|Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Exclusion Waiver|
The plan must be purchased within 21 days of initial trip payment or deposit to be eligible. Additional terms apply.
Optional Cancel for Any Reason
|UP TO 75% OF TRIP COST|
Optional Interruption for Any Reason
|UP TO 75% OF TRIP COST|
*Not applicable when $0 Trip Cost displayed on Your confirmation of coverage.
**Up to the lesser of the Trip Cost paid or the limit of coverage on Your confirmation of coverage.
***$500 return air ticket cost only if $0 Trip Cost displayed for Trip Cancellation on Your confirmation of coverage.
HOW IT WORKS
- Eligible travelers must reside in the USA on a trip no longer than 180 days (view option for worldwide teens) – there is no age limitation.
- Coverage details vary by state – obtain a quote to view full plan documentation. It only takes a minute!
- All non-refundable travel costs must be covered under your quote. If you have not yet confirmed your flight costs, the plan can be supplemented once your final travel costs are confirmed.
- The plan may be purchased up to a day before departure, however, your plan will only waive the pre-existing medical condition exclusion if the plan is purchased within 21 days of the date your initial payments or deposit for your trip is received and you are not disabled from travel at the time your payment is made. Please note that the Waiver of the Exclusion for Pre-Existing Conditions is not available with the Worldwide Trip Protector Lite plan.
- You may cancel your plan within 14 days of the effective date of your coverage for a full refund of your plan cost provided there has been no incurred loss, you have not departed on your trip, and you have not filed a claim under the plan.
Teen Travel Insurance is a project of Tlalim Tours Inc.
5185 Macarthur Blvd., NW | Washington, DC 20016
Licensed by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners